The Volcano INFERNO is the perfect e-cigarette kit for someone who's looking for great performance and long lasting battery life. The Tube Tank BCT (Bottom Coil Tank) setup and long lasting INFERNO batteries are an unbeatable combination. The pass-through USB batteries allow you to charge and vape at the same time and between them have enough battery life to vape for more than 12 hours between charges! The Tube Tank BCT (Bottom Coil Tank) system is a revolutionary vapour delivery system both simple and effective to use! Just fill the tube with your chosen e-liquid, screw on the base with its replaceable heating coil and you're set for hours of enjoyable vaping time! . This kit is perfect for for heavier smokers as well as occasional ones who want real power.
The all-new Inferno Kit includes:
- Gift Box in the set colour of your choice
- 650 mAH pass-through Volcano INFERNO Battery
- 900 mAh pass-through Volcano INFERNO Battery
- Wall Charging Adapter - UK or EU depending on your location
- Mini USB charging cable
- Tube Tank BCT setup including 1 1.8Ω heating coil & chrome drip tip
- Pack of 3 1.8Ω replacement heating coils
- 15ml Bottle of Premium e-liquid, tobacco full-flavoured unless you choose otherwise from our extensive range of flavours and strengths
This superbly designed, stylish kit gives you everything you need to start vaping seriously straight out of the box. Give the new INFERNO kit a shot today and you won't be disappointed.
User manual:Click here to view and download the user manual for this product.
How to Use your Inferno:Unscrew the end cap to expose the standard mini USB port allowing you to charge the batteries from a computer USB port or wall-charging adaptor. The battery is charging while the LED in the port is glowing; when the light goes out it's fully charged
To fill the BCT, invert the tube tank (ie drip tip/mouthpiece downwards) and unscrew the whole of the chrome base (which includes the removable atomiser) and drip your e-liquid in to fill the tank - but not above the level of the central air shaft. NB: do not get any liquid in the centre air shaft otherwise it will leak and spoil your vaping experience! Then screw the base back on, taking care not to cross the threads, firmly but not too hard.
The life of the heating coil varies according to usage, but you will know when its time is up as the vaping experience will degrade. To replace it remove the base (as above) and simply unscrew the central coil and carefully screw in the new one.
Screw the Tube Tank onto the Inferno battery firmly, ensuring that you do not cross the threads, but not harshly.
The Inferno battery is turned on and off with 5 rapid clicks of the main button; it will then blink purple a couple of times so that you know it has been powered on/off. If that doesn't take have another go with faster clicks and maybe a few more in case the battery didn't register your initial go. If you carry your Inferno in your pocket you are strongly advised to turn it off so that it is not accidently activated.
If the activation button lights purple instead of white then it is indicating that the charge is running down and will need to be re-charged soon.
When you first use your new Tube Tank, it's best to take a couple of Primer Puffs, without actually pressing the activation button, in order to pull some liquid through and saturate the coil. Then take one long pull with the button on - and away you go!
The new Inferno Tube Tank BCT should fit all standard 510 battery connections, but we cannot absolutely guarantee compatibility with any batteries, eGo or otherwise, not supplied by Volcano.
Condition of Sale:
After purchasing a battery from us you are accepting full responsibility for its use and care. You agree that VOLCANO Fine Electronic Cigarettes cannot be held responsible for any misfortune caused by your misuse of this item. Do not use any VOLCANO e-cigarettes or batteries in a manner that is outside of our guidelines; misuse and abuse of Li-ion and LiMN battery technology may lead to fire or explosion, and you use them at your own risk.
For more information on using, handling, charging and storing rechargeable batteries go to our e-cigarette battery storage and care guidelines page or visit the Battery University: http://batteryuniversity.com
- amazing Review by edward
- I used to smoke 20 a day of very strong cigarettes since I started using the inferno I haven't had a cigarette in 3 weeks and I don't want to ever go back. I'm also reducing the strength of the e-liquid gradually so soon I won't be dependent on nicotine at all. (Posted on 21/02/2014)
- amazing head and shoulders above other e-cigs in its catogary Review by jamie
I already have the lavatube, however I needed something smaller to replace my other vaporiser to take out and about.
I was amazed by how great the inferno is, the vape is good and strong and the battery life is great. If you are new to vaping you can not go wrong with the inferno it is easy to set up and the build quality is excellent. (Posted on 17/02/2014)
- Just buy it now! Review by Jim
Excellent kit all round, cant find any fault absolutely love it! Its my first vape and love the ease of use. After smoking for 30 years I never thought I could give it up, but now I know the inferno gives me what I need!
My business partner tried it yesterday, within 5 mins I had to point him to the website and he purchased 2 starter kits!, then today another workmate tried it and wanted one hence why im back for our 4th inferno in 3 days!
Im sure I will be back soon!
Jim Lacey (Posted on 08/01/2014)
- amazing Review by william
- Thanks for your help the inferno kit is superb great quality and top vape .I had only tried a cheap ecig from a corner shop before to see if I liked it .after some browsing and a call to volcano I purchased the inferno starter kit and now don't smoke tobacco any more ! I was a very heavy smoker 25g a day !!! Thank you Tony life changing and far better than my roll ups (Posted on 30/12/2013)
- AMAZING. Review by Mustafa
This thing is one of the best e cigs out there. IF not the best. Its extremely simple to set up, great wide range of flavors and the amount of vapor this inferno produces is INSANE!!! I Love it and for sure going to be a regular costumer for volcano.com thank you so much!
Its indeed worth the money. (Posted on 30/12/2013)
- Great Kit Review by William
- Seems to give a good hit and has dramatically cut down my cigarette intake and is way nicer tasting and no stink! (Posted on 05/12/2013)
- Great Electronic Cigarette Review by JoeySweeney
- I think the Inferno starter kit represents great value! I love that it comes with two batteries and the included Tube Tank means there is less re-filling between vapes! I know that Volcano are trying to cut down on the amount of paper they use (very commendable!) however considering the literature included; a quick start guide (especially for newbies such as myself!) wouldn't go amiss! The instructional videos online are quite informative though. Bite the bullet and buy one today. You won't be disappointed you did! Highly recommended. Thanks again to Volcano E-Cigs! (Posted on 05/12/2013)
- Awesome - grab one now! Review by Kieran
- Wanted to quit smoking but I still wanted that something to stop me craving a smoke after 3 or 4 pints. This is excellent. 3 weeks on I take it everywhere and have not needed a cheeky snout at all over that time. It's smart, easy to use and looks good. If you are thinking of taking the plunge this is the kit for you. Highly recommended. (Posted on 12/11/2013)
- Very Good Review by Daniel
- I realised soon after Id placed my order that i'd messed it up so sent them an email. Received a near instant reply and it arrived the next day! Brilliant smoke in hindsight i should have gone for a lower mg as the 24mg is quite harsh. All round great product and have already ordered some more accessories. Top Stuff Volcano! (Posted on 12/11/2013)
- wonderful product Review by Radu
- I've tried many kinds of ecigs, but I find this one to be the best! I managed to quit smoking with this one. And damn it was easy ! Thank you Volcano for this great product ! (Posted on 29/10/2013)
- Excellent product Review by Richard
This thing looks so slick in person. My friends have the lavatube which is an awesome piece of kit, but a bit of a beast. By comparison, the Inferno is svelte, beautiful, and in my opinion feels more 'premium'.
A note about liquids: I'm not a smoker but I got the strongest liquid offered (24mg) to get the best bang-for-buck. Despite this I found it fairly easy to puff on, it wasn't too irritating to my throat as I was warned it might be. (Posted on 18/10/2013)
- gotta like it! Review by Pahviloota
- Stopped smoking normal cigarettes after I got this. 2 weeks only ecig. got my taste and smell senses back. not going back to tobacco. (Posted on 13/10/2013)
- Second starter kit for my brother Review by Piotr
- We had some little issue with this one but customer service is unbeatable - fast and professional. Very happy being under your wings! (Posted on 06/10/2013)
- VERY IMPRESSED! Review by Piotr
I didn't want to write anything just just after I got my inferno kit in place, but now after almost 3 weeks without a regular cigarette I can honestly say that Inferno's met my expectation FULLY and even more! I'm so surprised because It wasn't even difficult to switch to E cig. After firs two days of vaping I knew I'm not going back to bad habit anymore ( and I was I think heavy smoker !5-20 cig per day per over 10 years of constant smoking). .
Highly recommend this product and just regret I didn't get it earlier.... (Posted on 17/09/2013)
- Amazing product and wicked customer service! Review by Izzy
Have had my Inferno 2 days and haven't smoked a fag yet. The product is stylish and easy to assemble. (Loving the pineapple and the cinnamon e-liquids atm) I've emailed Volcano a few times with questions and they're always friendly and quick to respond. Cheers volcano!
(Posted on 14/09/2013)
- Very Impressed with my first E-cig! Review by Jayke
- Been a Smoker for 5 years and decided to switch to one of these so I can quit but still enjoy a smoke. So far I'm really impressed, I got mine with some pure tobacco V-liquid which took a little getting used to but now tastes better then real cigs tasted! The vapor is fantastic producing an even and satisfying pull every time that can even kick your throat if you want. The build quality is awesome, the V-Liquid in the tank looks especially cool when you tilt it around, the stainless steel finish of the silver version I have is high quality. All round a great product I'll be recommending to everyone! Keep it up volcano! (Posted on 21/07/2013)
- Pink Inferno kit Review by JANET
- Looks really nice and stylish...had this for nearly three weeks and not had a cigarette since. Set it all up quite easily. I have been smoking for 30 years and this is the only thing i have found that works for me......I have even converted my hubby,,,,he has purchased the Black Inferno kit. (Posted on 16/07/2013)
- I Love the Inferno Review by Margaret
- I love the Inferno Kit ! I bought this on a visit to Hawaii after seeing our travel guide vaping on one . I have not picked up a cigarette since that day !! I feel so much better for not smoking and i dont smell of smoke and im saving a fortune . I always order from Volcano UK and love the service . I get asked all the time about the Inferno as most dont know what it is . I give out Volcano's name almost on a daily basis . As you can tell ...... I love the Inferno !!! (Posted on 09/07/2013)
- Inferno just arrived Review by John
- It was quick and easy to set up after watching the vids. It feels like a real cigarette hit, even a bit of nicotine spin from puffing to much, I will order more stuff now that I am happy with my initial try out. (Posted on 02/07/2013)
- Quality stuff Review by Paul
I was smoking for 37 years. Tried many times to give up over the decades, but I've been free of tobacco now for over a month and really enjoying the move to the wonderful world of vaping.
Did a lot of research choosing the best system, and there are so many out there. Finally settled on the Inferno and so pleased I did. This is a top quality product, that delivers exactly what it promises for a very reasonable price.
If you're new to vaping, the support from the forum and all of the YouTube videos is invaluable, and Volcano customer service also seems to be top notch which is a great bonus.
Do you own homework - look around to see what else is out there, then come back and buy an Inferno kit - there really is no comparable product on the market and you will not be disappointed. (Posted on 30/06/2013)
- Better than NRT!! Review by Oliver
I smoked for 8 years and have now been quit for 2. I have been hooked on the Nicotine Lozenges for the past 2 years, these were giving me stomach aches and mouth ulcers.
I picked up one of the e-cig trial packs from the petrol station and thought that they were O-K, they ran out far too fast, tasted odd and made me feel queezy due to the high nicotine content.
I decided to take the plunge and go for an Inferno.... Haven't bought any nic lozenges since, I actually prefer using this device to actually smoking. It tastes better, feels better and is pretty geeky which suits me to a T.
I decided to go for the 8mg liquid as I was never a really heavy smoker, you can puff on it all day long and not feel dizzy or have a headache. I found I drank a little more as it dries your mouth out if you go a bit crazy.
I also decided to go for the pure tobacco flavour liquid. This is mild tasting, I don't really taste the tobacco in it but you can puff away on it and it is quite pleasant, unlike the disposable e-cig from the garage. I have now ordered Cherry, Coffee, Blue Water Punch and Regular Tobacco flavours in a hope that I will find a flavour more to my liking.
In my opinion anyone that is a smoker or has been and wants a change from Gum/Patches/Lozenges should buy one of these, I cannot recommend it enough!!
(Posted on 27/06/2013)
- Delivered on its promise Review by Benjamin
- I am only 23 but i wanted too quit smoking and this product has alleviate the habit for me with has prove to be harder to ignore than the cravings and straight away i have cut down to 1 cigarette a week, from this week on i am confident that i have kicked the habit. I had a terrible cough for the first 2 weeks (i can only assume the tar exiting my lungs) and now i love having clean lungs. Amazing product quality btw very impressed. (Posted on 26/06/2013)
- The Sonic Screwdriver of Smoking Review by Euriel
I've smoked Blucigs for the last 6 months and while it did help kick the habbit of normal smoking for me it didn't give me the experience I wanted from smoking. It was alright.. It was even good but this... this is la creme dela creme of smoking.
It's a thing of beauty. I often joke calling it my sonic screwdriver whenver anyone asks. It looks scifi and sleek like something out of Judge Dredd but it's unbeatable on value.
I carry it with me everywhere now and it's my go to for smoking or vaping if you will. If you buy this you wont be disappointed. (Posted on 24/06/2013)
- Accidently given up smoking Review by scott
i have to start by saying, at 46, degree educated, health professional, i know the worse parts about smoking. However, I'm also (was also) a dedicated recreational and passionate smoker. I mean I enjoy smoking, love the taste, have my routine; when i get up; the drive to work; lunch; the drive home; after coffee; after s*x (yes even at 46); before bed, the lot... I enjoy a smoke.
So, I also know the risks and thought I'd try these to see if i could cut out the odd ciggie during the day, you know, every little helps...
I didn't want to give up you understand; actually I'm afraid to give up; so many of my friends failed and my father still has cravings 20 yrs later; who the hell wants that.....
So here's the rub.... day 6... haven't had a ciggie... it's not that I don't want to smoke, its just that these taste so much better. I've even broke my 'routine', again I didn't plan it.
Now I'm not saying these are some miricle cigarette substitute that's for every one. But I smoked 10-15 hand rolled tobbacco fags a day for the past 26 years. I still feel that I'm getting a 'hit'. I tried e-cigs 3-4 years ago and gave up after 24hrs because it felt like i was inhaling second hand smoke. These however are fantastic. I think it has to do with the density of the vapour and the bite at the back of the throat, not to mention the mild warmness in the lungs; it actually feels like you are inhaling smoke (but without all the nastiness).
I read some of the other reviews about the different tastes and mixing nd to be frank, thought, well.... its a bit 'gay'. But I'm going to appologise profusely at this point, because even after 6 days I've also bought the Blue water one (nicotine free) ad the choco hazelnut one - they're actually very nice.
As far as what makes the differrence (for me anyway) I use the clearomiser (?) with the coffee flavoured one (medium nicotine). It tastes very nice; has a good 'bite' (only way I can describe what a ciggie does) and satisfied my initial craving (I assume that is what it is) for nicotine. However I quickly turn to using the tank filled with the Blue water one. I found the tank produces a heavier / denser vapour with the blue water, than the clearomiser did and it produces a better 'bite' and even though it's nicotine free, I still feel like I've had a ciggie.
So in summary, a great product whatever you use it for, but don't be surprised if you find you've gone off the fags.
Cheers guys (oh, P.S. my wife thanks you too...) (Posted on 23/06/2013)
- Best out there Review by Laverticus
I bought this after trying several other companies hardware that had been recommended to me but turned out to be awful.
The quality is fantastic, the presentation box is great and the actual hardware is the best i have come across.
Both of the batteries last me all day before they need charging and the tube tank is great too.
Will keep recommending this to everyone! (Posted on 31/05/2013)
- Have not smoked since Review by Andrew
- I bought this for my health and i havn't smoke a cigarette since. Its been 2 months now i love having clean lungs, i would recommend this to anyone that wants to stop smoking. (Posted on 23/05/2013)
- These are simply fantastic Review by Jayne
- I bought an inferno kit a while back , then i bought my partner one, then when on offer i bought us both a spare one. god i have alsorts on them the tube tank when i know i am gonna be out all day and the mega carts when i want to try something new and the little ones when i just wanna taste of something. i finally "get" accessorising.. wonder what colour my next one will be . i also have a Lava tube for blasting away on telly time ( thats watching tv in the evening after work) haha thanks volcano (Posted on 22/05/2013)
- All Day Review by Sx1907
If you are tryin to decide between Magma kit and Inferno kit this review may help you.
You wont have any vapor/flavor problems with both kits but flavor is a bit muted in tube tanks. Thats the reason i am using clearomizers, mega for inferno and normal size for magma.
With 650mH battery and 1,5 mega clearos, i get about a full day and i used to smoke 1,5 packs a day. So with inferno you can get thru a day without any hassle. But with Magma the batteries ran out very fast and i need to swap with spares and keep charging. I also need to pack at least 4 clearos for a day. I is a hassle But Magma is easy to carry around and sexy..
I bought those sets 2 months ago and i can easily say that i would go with inferno any day. (Posted on 21/05/2013)
- Fantastic device - brilliant kit. Review by Syed
I've had my Inferno for a little over 6 months now, and I've decided to submit a review because it really is just... great. I started off with a two-piece mini ecig. It worked well, but I started getting frustrated with the constant battery swapping and the lower power unit. It wasn't bad - but it wasn't enough. So I decided to upgrade.
This kit, as soon as I tried it I realised what a difference it makes. The batteries are fantastic. They look great (mine is red!), feel great, the finish has barely been nicked over the last 6 months. Being able to charge them via any standard mini-USB is amazingly useful. Pretty much everyone has that cable lying around, so if you need a quick charge - just plug it in to any USB port or charger. Plus with it being a pass through, you don't even have to stop vaping.
Battery life is also great. I use mine pretty heavily, and I get about a full day from the small 650 battery, and a day and a half from the 900. Truly excellent - my old 90mah ecig batteries died within about 1 hour of use and had to be swapped out for the spare. None of that with these!
The kit comes in a great box with everything you'd need - wall charger, USB cable, a tube sock, both batteries, a bottle of any eliquid to get you rolling and the Tube Tank.
The tank is another great piece of kit, fits flanged cartomizers and I have genuinely had no issues with it at all. Performs well and the convenience of the tank size means I can generally be out all day without worrying about anything at all.
In short: it's a brilliant kit and is well worth it. If you're considering it - you cannot go wrong with the Inferno. (Posted on 20/05/2013)
- Inferno - AWESOME Review by Michael H
- Hi All from Australia! I received my Inferno Kit about a month ago and am happy to say I have not picked up a cigarette since that day; and this is after smoking for more that 20 plus years anywhere from 25-35 cigarettes per day! I feel better, love the fact that there is no smell in my car or on myself from alweful cigarette smoke. Since then I have also placed a couple of other orders for accessories and I must say I am totally impressed with the delivery speed and communication to Australia. The "how to" videos have been very helpful also. A+++++ is all I can say. Thanks to all at Vocano and keep up the great work, Michael H - Sydney, Australia (Posted on 19/05/2013)
- Easy To Use Review by Simon
- MY Inferno kit took over a week to arrive (that may be down to the UK postal service) but was worth the wait. Very easy to use and looks great. (Posted on 18/05/2013)
- only chance for us to beat tobacco industry Review by Kristoffer
this is only my own conclusion and my own point of view but...- this is the only chance that we have to get rid of one of the scariest, worst and more destructive habit ever! - and Inferno CAN be used to do so!
I went from 25+ regular cigaretts to 0 in a matter of 6 days - no problem (after 20 Years of smoking)
You can do two ting (if You are beginner/want to quit smoking):
buy regular starter-kit (like Inferno) or save for models that costs 2-3 times more - but if You are new to vaping there is a good chance that You will try this out before going for something more advanced - and Inferno is the bomb (for me any way)
- I prefer TubeTank from clearomizer (TubeTank is longer lasting - ergo: cheaper in use then regular claromizer and with larger capacity)
- battery are desent (my next ones will be at least 1100mAH but those two are FINE! - especially becouse they are Pass-through battery)
it works! - maybe just like any other e-cig but...- I'm very pleased that I went for Inferno (they are not new to the business and what can I say...- they know their stuff)
it's business like everything else...- it is! - but hey! - this may save many lives!!! - maybe incl.my own...- but I'm thinking about next gen as well (actually more)!!! - and I'm really hoping that they will continue what they are doing! - great job Volcano!
if You are new to vaping: buy Needle Tip Bottle Cap - it cost £1.49 but it's so much easier to refill TubeTank and Carto with it
great support (I had some questions - they ware answered within a couple of hours - perfect and helpfull!)
there IS a difference between e-cig's (like with everything else) - Inferno kit is great for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others!!!
product vs. price vs. functionality: 9,5 out of 10 (Posted on 18/05/2013)
- Suprising Review by Matt
Previously I have been using the intellicig but decided to move to the inferno because of the larger battery and liquid tank.
When I first received the inferno I have to say I was disappointed because of an unpleasantly harsh feeling it gave, and continued to use my intellicig instead.
After trial and error I realised that this was my fault in not priming the cartomiser correctly. Once this was resolved I have to say I am completely sold on this product.
The battery lasts for an incredibly long time and the tube tank can go for ages without being refilled plus it produces a massive amount of vapour.
I would definitely now recommend this vaporiser above all others I have tried! (Posted on 05/05/2013)
- Great looking e-cig! Review by Lorna
- Just received the pink version of the inferno and it looks fantastic! More of a magenta than a pink which looks fab! Got the clearomisers and cone to go with it as well as the tube system and both work great. So easy to use, it took minutes to assemble. The battery life is superb too! This kit us great value for money and the inferno set up is so versatile that it can be used with carts, clearomisers and the dripping method. Even the presentation box is stylish! If you are considering getting this, I would say go for it! I have three other brands of ecig and this is by far the best to use and the most stylish! Thanks volcano. (Posted on 27/04/2013)
- A love affair... Review by Tabu
...is my little secret... by now... not everybody knows I left Virginia behind... but soon they will... she is still waiting for me, sitting in my table... looking with despair while I steam the juices out of my new lover... and I say: I'm sorry blonde, but you know you are not good to me, you hurt me enough, we are through...
Tonight my mates will say, "let's get out?" and I will introduce them... "guys? meet INFERNO" (Posted on 26/04/2013)
- Just Great! Review by Savvas
- I got my inferno kit almost a month ago and I'm very happy with it. Easy to use and good vapor. Thanks! (Posted on 18/04/2013)
- Heavy smoker loving the inferno Review by Meisira
Hey, received my inferno a couple weeks ago and love it!! great design and good vaping.
Got my family to switch from analog cigarretes to the inferno e-cig also and they are loving it ;-P. (Posted on 14/04/2013)
- Amazing Review by Patrick
Received my brand new Inferno over the weekend (4 Days ago) and have been vaping ever since.
At first I was one of those non-believers but I have to admit, that is the past tense.
Having been a heavy smoker for almost 14 years it is such a freedom to wake up in the morning not troubled by cough (still some, but getting better) and not smelling like an old ashtray.
Family is loving it, especially since I am actually there to watch a movie with them and not out on the porch half the time.
Kids are loving it as I can read them stories again with no interruptions, and am getting more physical active again so once the weather is better can engage in outdoor activities again.
THANK YOU VOLCANO!!
Love the flavors as well - took some getting used to, but now, looking forward to the next delivery of other flavors to try.
Can only recommend this product to anyone who wants to kick those pesty cigarettes once and for all.
No nicotine withdraw symptoms (use nicotine e-liquid), and taste and health is slowly returning! (Posted on 10/04/2013)
- Small enough to take anywhere. Review by gary
- I bought this to use at work and in the car and so far its worked faultlessly and im very pleased with it. But when im home i use the lavertube 2 which is a little bit big for carrying around but the performance is simply awesome. (Posted on 08/04/2013)
- Best Kit out there Review by Ali
After trying different ecig's and kits I came across Volcano. I have since never looked back and cant stress enough that Volcano is the way forward. Excellent value for money with exceptional quality in all departments you will never go wrong if you buy a volcano.
The customer service is second to none (10/10)
Since having the volcano I have tried my friends equivalent ecigs and I can honestly say Valcano beats them in all departments hands down.
So save yourself time, money and disappointment and buy yourself a volcano and keep vaping!!!!!!! (Posted on 31/03/2013)
- Top notch quality all around Review by Jacques
- I chose this kit because it was looking for a mid range ecig that had a tank system as opposed to your standard OEM C4/C5 clearomizer kits on the market. The tank system did not disappoint me in the least, so far have not experienced leakage as other kits, easy to fill and looks really nice. I was impressed by the sleek design, the tiny grip indentations in the battery that make it non slippery and saves from accidentally dropping it, and its surprising light weight compared to other kits I have owned. This is by far the best kit I have put my hands on, thank you Volcano for making such a great product. The only improvement I can think of would be to have a choice of an automatic battery versus manual button. (Posted on 28/03/2013)
- New User Review by shaun
This product has way exceeded my expectations.
Im 24hrs in and have not touched a nasty :-)
Cant wait to order lots of new juices to try.
(Posted on 27/03/2013)
- Fantastic Review by Jayne
- I have been vaping for 6 months, and this is the best of this kind of kit i have found. I have spent a small fortune on various systems and kits and this is by far the best made and nicest looking. The tank system is the best i have tried no leaks and no flooding. excellent. thank you volcano (Posted on 19/03/2013)
- Nice bit of kit. Review by Tom
- I am completely new to E-Cigs and was recommended here and I started with the Inferno a few days ago. I'm not exactly sure of the difference between the magma and Inferno. My girlfriend has the Magma and I haven't tried it but from what she says it doesn't seem as strong as the inferno. Great product, although I wish I had maybe started out with the magma to get used to vaping. If you're a new Vapor then maybe try the Magma as I'm sure its not as intense. 10/10 for Volcano, Quality products, Great price, and outstanding customer service. (Posted on 10/03/2013)
- No more ciggies for me Review by Stuart
- I've now got 2 Inferno kits, silver & black, plus a nice selection of juices. Good quality kit with good battery life and plenty of vapour. Giving up smoking with the Inferno has been amazingly easy. (Posted on 02/03/2013)
- Excellent Review by Sam
I got this as an upgrade from my (other brand) basic tank and battery setup which was pretty rubbish. This on the other hand is excellent. Top class build quality, looks good (mine is silver), easy to refill tank system, long life batteries and works a treat. It's also not too bulky or heavy which some of the more "pro" setups can be. I have small female hands and it doesn't look out of place. All this for the same price as a lot of far inferior kits so its excellent value for money too.
Also, top marks to Volcano for customer service. Order arrived quickly even with free postage - I've paid for postage and its taken much longer with other companies.
All in all I'm very happy and will be sticking with Volcano from now on :) (Posted on 27/02/2013)
- Outstanding customer service Review by Michael
- I must praise: Brilliant price, first class build quality, a very unique produce, wonderful design and fantastic assistance from the Volcano staff when I came across personal difficulties, a great experience itself. Thank you! (Posted on 20/02/2013)
- Well worth the money. Review by Neil
Bought as an upgrade to my defunked ego T.
The quality is superb and looks fantastic, it would definitely suit a beginner or novice vaper.
I bought the inferno from the UK site and the service was second to none.
This is definitely a brand I'm sticking with, very happy with the INFERNO :-)
(Posted on 14/02/2013)
- Just as good as the real thing. Review by Boomer01
- Before buying this starter kit I had only ever tried small, 'cigarette looking' e-cigs. they were fidly and required too much topping up and recharging and didnt give me the satisfaction a cigarette does. I decided to buy this as my last attempt to give up my 20 a day 'real' cigarette habit. I havn't smoked an anologue cigarette since. I bought the pink kit, looks great and Battery and liquid last forever and I am a heavy smoker. It is larger than a normal cigarette but feels more durable and better quality than a normal sized e-cig. I would recommend this to any heavy smokers who no longer want the expense of normal cigarettes but want the same amount of satisfaction in smoking they usually get. (Posted on 03/10/2012)