The brand spanking new INFERNO Kit, our improved version of an eGo style device, is a superb basis for someone looking for great performance and real battery life. The Tube Tank setup, included in the kit, and long-lasting INFERNO batteries make this kit ideal for smokers on the go. The USB battery charging set-up allows you to charge and vape at the same time should you want to and the two batteries between them give you enough battery life to vape for more than 15 hours between charges! The Tube Tank system is a revolutionary vapour delivery system both effective and simple to use! Just fill the outer tube with your chosen V-liquid, prime the inner cartomizer with a couple of dozen drops and you're fully set for hours of enjoyable vaping time. This kit is perfect for for heavier smokers as well as occasional ones who want real power.
The all-new Inferno Kit includes:
- 1 Stylish Gift Box
- 1 650 mAH Pass-through INFERNO Battery with a 5-Click on/off button
- 1 900 mAh Pass-through INFERNO Battery with a 5-Click on/off button
- 1 UK/EU Wall Charging Adapter
- 1 Mini USB Cable
- 1 Tube Tank setup with one 1.5 ohm cartomizer and plastic drip tip
- 5 Refill 1.5 ohm cartomizers
- 1 Tube sock
- 1 15ml Bottle of USA MADE V-Liquid, tobacco full-flavoured unless you choose otherwise from our extensive range of flavours and strengths
This superbly designed stylish Volcano Inferno kit gives you everything you need to start vaping like a pro right out of the box. Give the Inferno a shot today and you will be amazed at how good it is. Of course all other Volcano cartomizers, clearomizers etc fit the Inferno
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Fantastic device - brilliant kit. Review by Syed
I've had my Inferno for a little over 6 months now, and I've decided to submit a review because it really is just... great. I started off with a two-piece mini ecig. It worked well, but I started getting frustrated with the constant battery swapping and the lower power unit. It wasn't bad - but it wasn't enough. So I decided to upgrade.
This kit, as soon as I tried it I realised what a difference it makes. The batteries are fantastic. They look great (mine is red!), feel great, the finish has barely been nicked over the last 6 months. Being able to charge them via any standard mini-USB is amazingly useful. Pretty much everyone has that cable lying around, so if you need a quick charge - just plug it in to any USB port or charger. Plus with it being a pass through, you don't even have to stop vaping.
Battery life is also great. I use mine pretty heavily, and I get about a full day from the small 650 battery, and a day and a half from the 900. Truly excellent - my old 90mah ecig batteries died within about 1 hour of use and had to be swapped out for the spare. None of that with these!
The kit comes in a great box with everything you'd need - wall charger, USB cable, a tube sock, both batteries, a bottle of any eliquid to get you rolling and the Tube Tank.
The tank is another great piece of kit, fits flanged cartomizers and I have genuinely had no issues with it at all. Performs well and the convenience of the tank size means I can generally be out all day without worrying about anything at all.
In short: it's a brilliant kit and is well worth it. If you're considering it - you cannot go wrong with the Inferno. (Posted on 20/05/2013)
- Inferno - AWESOME Review by Michael H
- Hi All from Australia! I received my Inferno Kit about a month ago and am happy to say I have not picked up a cigarette since that day; and this is after smoking for more that 20 plus years anywhere from 25-35 cigarettes per day! I feel better, love the fact that there is no smell in my car or on myself from alweful cigarette smoke. Since then I have also placed a couple of other orders for accessories and I must say I am totally impressed with the delivery speed and communication to Australia. The "how to" videos have been very helpful also. A+++++ is all I can say. Thanks to all at Vocano and keep up the great work, Michael H - Sydney, Australia (Posted on 19/05/2013)
- Easy To Use Review by Simon
- MY Inferno kit took over a week to arrive (that may be down to the UK postal service) but was worth the wait. Very easy to use and looks great. (Posted on 18/05/2013)
- only chance for us to beat tobacco industry Review by Kristoffer
this is only my own conclusion and my own point of view but...- this is the only chance that we have to get rid of one of the scariest, worst and more destructive habit ever! - and Inferno CAN be used to do so!
I went from 25+ regular cigaretts to 0 in a matter of 6 days - no problem (after 20 Years of smoking)
You can do two ting (if You are beginner/want to quit smoking):
buy regular starter-kit (like Inferno) or save for models that costs 2-3 times more - but if You are new to vaping there is a good chance that You will try this out before going for something more advanced - and Inferno is the bomb (for me any way)
- I prefer TubeTank from clearomizer (TubeTank is longer lasting - ergo: cheaper in use then regular claromizer and with larger capacity)
- battery are desent (my next ones will be at least 1100mAH but those two are FINE! - especially becouse they are Pass-through battery)
it works! - maybe just like any other e-cig but...- I'm very pleased that I went for Inferno (they are not new to the business and what can I say...- they know their stuff)
it's business like everything else...- it is! - but hey! - this may save many lives!!! - maybe incl.my own...- but I'm thinking about next gen as well (actually more)!!! - and I'm really hoping that they will continue what they are doing! - great job Volcano!
if You are new to vaping: buy Needle Tip Bottle Cap - it cost £1.49 but it's so much easier to refill TubeTank and Carto with it
great support (I had some questions - they ware answered within a couple of hours - perfect and helpfull!)
there IS a difference between e-cig's (like with everything else) - Inferno kit is great for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others!!!
product vs. price vs. functionality: 9,5 out of 10 (Posted on 18/05/2013)
- Suprising Review by Matt
Previously I have been using the intellicig but decided to move to the inferno because of the larger battery and liquid tank.
When I first received the inferno I have to say I was disappointed because of an unpleasantly harsh feeling it gave, and continued to use my intellicig instead.
After trial and error I realised that this was my fault in not priming the cartomiser correctly. Once this was resolved I have to say I am completely sold on this product.
The battery lasts for an incredibly long time and the tube tank can go for ages without being refilled plus it produces a massive amount of vapour.
I would definitely now recommend this vaporiser above all others I have tried! (Posted on 05/05/2013)